The thought of ways in which you can get money to develop an idea ca be a daunting task. Yes maybe even put better a mammoth of a task. It is time to cheer up because it seems that there is someone who has your interest at heart. Many people get ideas which more often than not remain just that, ideas. If some of those ideas are put into practice they may have the potential of making you a fortune and changing your life and those of others forever. Think about Facebook an idea from some students in college. Maybe you are even kicking yourself when you remember that you had such an idea but dismissed it.
A new company Ahhha is looking into this issue about ideas. Now is the right time to go ahhha as finally there is a glimmer of hope for your idea. With Ahhha you can take your random ideas and turn them into products and designs that can bring in some real cash. All you need to do is to enter your idea into the website and then hope for the best. After the idea is put up people get to vote it up or down. They also contribute their opinion about the idea. Popular ideas keep on being refined to the point where they become monetizable. If the idea still needs a last time refinement, Ahhha may decide to hold a contest and allow users to join up in teams and come up with the final product. After this Ahhha either decides to start a new business using the idea or to sell it to outsiders.
So what is in it for you? You being the generator of the idea will get to get 1 percent from the money made from the idea. The rest, this is the Ahhha Company and the users who participated, get to share the remaining 99 percent. True 1 percent does not look that attractive of a reward especially if the idea will in the long run turn out to be a super money mint but this is where you get to weigh the pros against the cons. For one the 1 percent may not seem that bad if you accept that it is better than just having an idea in your head which most likely may never see the light of day. I suppose it could also be a greater part considering that the number of those who weigh in the refining of the idea is not definite and so the rest sharing the 99 percent may end up with only fractions of what you get.
Matthew Crowe, the founder and CEO of Ahhha is of the opinion that it is best to have a stake in a number of ideas both as an ideas generator and as a contributor to other ideas. The company has in place a technology that weights votes and contributions and also determines when a product is ready to make some money. The question that is on most people’s mind is whether the Ahhha concept is not a patent troll in disguise. Crowe replies to this by emphatically stating that he is not interested in that at all.
The fact is there are still many unanswered questions about this new idea. It also remains to be seen just how much of a success it will become considering that the willingness of members to share their ideas is paramount and the driving force for the company.
Want to make some money? Come up with ideas then hope that the Ahhha concept works.